The Bisquick Impossible Quiche
The Bisquick impossible quiche recipe is simply the easiest and best quiche ever! I no longer bother making one with a crust and actually prefer this one.
- 12 slices bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1 cup Swiss cheese shredded, about 4 oz
- ⅓ cup onion diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
- Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and diced onion evenly over the bottom of the pie plate.
- Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper, then stir in the milk.
- Add in the Bisquick and beat until smooth – it must be smooth to work!
- Pour the liquid mix over the ingredients in the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
You can play around with the ingredients as needed! Sub in cheddar cheese for the Swiss or add vegetables instead of bacon. Nutritional Information:
- Calories: 432kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 18g
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 163mg
- Sodium: 851mg
- Potassium: 294mg
- Sugar: 7g
- Vitamin A: 455IU
- Vitamin C: 0.7mg
- Calcium: 291mg
- Iron: 1.3mg