Borrowed from I Wash, You Dry website.
If you’re looking for a tasty dessert recipe that will knock your socks off.
These mini Eggnog Cheesecakes with Gingerbread Cookie Crust are simple to make and are filled to the brim with holiday flavor.
Eggnog Cheesecakes with Gingerbread Cookie Crust
Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes with Gingerbread Cookie Crust are simple to make
- 1 tube Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough
- 16 oz cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash rum extract
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tbsp Eggnog
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the gingerbread dough into 20 discs and gently press each disc of cookie dough into cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat your cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, rum extract, eggnog, nutmeg and pinch of salt. Mix until blended. Scoop into prepared cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Store covered in fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Serve with a dollop of whip cream and sprinkle of cinnamon on top if desired!
- Calories: 113 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 41 mg
- Sodium: 82 mg
- Potassium: 37 mg
- Sugar: 8 g
- Vitamin A: 328 IU
- Calcium: 26 mg
- Iron: 1 mg