This Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is so easy to make and works for a party or just a lazy weekend at home.
Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch
Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch has the sweet flavor of your favorite wine with a great strawberry lime kick! This is an easy cocktail recipe, perfect for entertaining!
- 1.5 liters Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen Limeade concentrate defrosted
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced into wheels
- 2 liters 7-Up or any lemon-lime soda
- Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree
- Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- Pour puree into a pitcher
- Add remaining limeade and Moscato into the pitcher
- Garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- Chill in fridge
- When ready to serve, pour punch into serving glasses, and then top each glass with 7 Up
This Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is an adaptation of a Moscato Punch. The Moscato wine is a sweet wine and when you mix that with the fresh strawberry and lime juice you get an amazing drink! Topped off each glass with some 7 Up to give it a little bubble. Make it to drink while watching the Super Bowl make it as a lazy summertime by the pool drink!