Steph’s Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Spray a 9×9” Glass Baking Dish
- Brown the ground turkey, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, Mrs. Dash, Worcestershire sauce and chopped onion in a skillet. Make sure you drain the grease off if there is any. Place meat mixture evenly in the bottom of the dish. Evenly Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Mix with a whisk in a separate bowl the milk, bisquick and eggs making sure you whisk out all the lumps. Then pour the mixture over the meat as evenly as you can.
- Bake for 25 min. or until a knife, in the middle, comes out clean.
- Let rest for about 5 mins. Then serve.
Recipe & Photo by: Stephanie ***This is not diet friendly without substitutes***