- 2 cucumbers peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- ¾ cup bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 to 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp ground cumin optional
- ¼ to ½ tsp seasoning salt
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately
1/4 cup is only 16 calories!