Minute 5 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge is a creamy chocolate fudge recipe generously filled with pecans. This Chocolate Pecan Fudge recipe comes together in just a few minutes and it is perfect for gifting, snacking, and serving for any occasion.
5 Minute, 5 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans chopped, plus about 2 tsp for topping
- Combine the chocolate, the milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds if needed.
- Add the extract and stir until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of pecans. Scoop into a parchment lined loaf pan. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Top with remaining chopped pecans. Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
If you aren’t a fan of the microwave, you can easily melt the chocolate, milk and butter in a double boiler on the stove top. Nutrition:
- Calories: 121kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Potassium: 116mg
- Sugar: 9g
- Vitamin A: 70IU
- Vitamin C: 0.3mg
- Calcium: 64mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
0 comments on “5 Minute 5 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge”Add yours →